Unban request on behalf of NEMxDman
Your name: NEMxDman

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72767734

Your ban ID: 78671

Banned by: Jonas

Reason: "Double account of RevivedzMennace"

Involved: NEMxDman and Double account of RevivedzMennace

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Wow. Well where should I begin. I'm sure whoever is reading this is already scrolling straight to the denied button but please just hear me out. I know how absurd this must look and I understand this unban request seems pointless, but at the same time, it doesn't to me, which really does say something and you'll find out a bit further into the thread.

I only knew Nem (that's what I call him) for only a short while before he was cast from the server forever, and in the majority of that time I absolutely hated the guy. I'm being deadly serious I really hated this guys guts and I really wanted him to get perma banned at the time for all the stuff he was doing like RDM'ing all over the show, destroying the atmosphere and mine and others RP's, and just being a general minge. But that's before I actually knew the guy, and I think that's partly why everyone else hated him for what he did. I didn't know why he was behaving like this and neither did anyone else, which therefore everyone jumped to the conclusion that he was a dick, which I can fully understand as I had the same conclusion about this guy. But what I don't think you realize is, is that this guy didn't have any friends on the server at all. I mean literally not one. Not a single friend. And everyone hated him, and therefor the only enjoyment he could get was by minging which I know is against the rules, which made people hate him even more, and then cycle just got more vicious from him. And, to be honest, used to be the exact same until I properly committed myself to the server and decided to be nice to people and to RP properly. since then, I've made great friends with awesome people, like Forgee, and Grapefruit, and Sparx, etc.

I'm being serious when I say that I truly despised the guy I really did. But after he got banned, he actually added me on steam and apologized for treating me badly, and he also told me that he was sorry for everything else he did. And at the time I was like ,"yea whatever your just a minge" But as we got talking more I became less and less narrow minded towards the guy and he did end up sharing some things about what he did and why he did them, and some reasons were fairly personal which for obvious reasons I won't share here. As he told me more and more about himself I began to empathize with the guy and I honestly believe he's being genuine, and I think he deserves a chance to at least try and redeem himself on the server. It's not really from what he's said, it's how his attitude has changed over the past few months that he's been banned with the way he talks to me about things, and honestly I think he's become very humble and down to earth, and has definitely realized how much of a arse whole he was to everyone, and now he honestly feels ready and eager to come back to the server, and wants to at least try to redeem himself for what he's done.

Now this is something he has sent me on steam that I think you all should see because these are his words and I really thing you should think about this when you start making your mind up about whether to unban him or not.

"Some of the minging I did was also based off of things that were going on outside of the server, so I would do things in the server that would make me laugh to take my mind off of it". Now this we can look at and hopefully all gather from this that he a lot of this minging hasn't come from immaturity or lack of roleplay knowledge, it was him making an attempt to cheer himself up and take his mind of the bad things that were going on in his life outside the server that were dragging his spirits down, and I think in one way or another we can all relate to this and understand where he was coming from, so the least we can all do is empathize with him, and understand why he acted so poorly on the server.

I also know about all the attempts he's made to get back on the server with other accounts which was very foolish of him, and I think he knows that now eventually after today, but you must release these were poor attempts of trying to get back onto the server to try and make an honest redemption for himself, which we all full well know wasn't the right way to go about getting back on the server. The right way to go about it was to have a sincere unban request but on the forums, which thankfully now he knows is the right step forward.

I think that's everything I've got to say for this guy, and I genuinely think he deserves a chance to redeem himself on the server. I really wouldn't be posting this if I really believed in this guy, because in a couple of months I intend to apply for teacher, and I know if I end up looking like an idiot after this, that's not going to look good on my behalf, but I'm willing to take that risk because I know for a fact this guy is ready to come back and make a change to the point where nobody will recognize him.

So that's it for now. If this unban request gets denied me and Nem fully understand as he did double account and there is no exception for it, however if it does, you can be damn well sure I'll be back at next possible opportunity for this guy, and if that gets denied, then I'll just have to do the same, and so forth and so forth, because by my time on Fearless has come to an end, I will see this guy who I have had the pleasure of getting to know over the last few months become a redeemed and valued member of the fearless community.

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys, and I'll see you when I see you Cheese
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban request on behalf of NEMxDman - by Knightley - 02-02-2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Unban request on behalf of NEMxDman - by Tomo - 02-02-2018, 02:59 PM
RE: Unban request on behalf of NEMxDman - by Tomo - 02-04-2018, 01:13 PM