Doormat's Final Unban Request
Your name: Doormat - Car mechanic / civ at the time.

Your SteamID: 
                        STEAM_0:1:193791501

Your ban ID: 79532

Banned by:
[FL] Tomo

Reason: Reconnecting to avoid arrest / 10th ban / honest with me

Involved: [FL] Tomo  Dodgy Dave  ( STEAM_0:0:62783069 Suck a fat one http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...8085831866 )

Why we should unban you: 

Hello,

I am making a unban appeal today due to me being banned for RTAA.

I am sincerely sorry for a start and apologise for this.

I was honest in the sit due to the actions leading up to the ban and it was fair and what happened.

So,

I was at the burger king as a cop and quit the job and became a civ so i walked back over and grabbed my car and drove it over to the Mechanic shop on where I purchased the shop and changed job. As i changed job a police crownvic (  Suck a fat one's crownvic ) came towards me at a fast speed ( 60-90 ) and if i did not change job i would have been made road kill. so hit space to respawn and ran over to the man and he then tryed arresting a second guy ( i guess it explains his job title Job: Shit Officer That arrests people for random shit ) then he cases after me with a taser over the road and he goes to arrest me for J-Walking so i disconnect i understand what i did.

then i rejoin and i am pulled into a sit where He is SCREAMING his heart out at the bottom of us ' mic spam ' ( Tomo Had to move us away ) 

I was honest and i did tell him that i was pissed off and did take it into my own hands at first but never meant to as much as i did ( If that makes sence ) 

I am sorry and hopefully see you around soon Cheese

[Image: FYJG4OF.png]

Messages In This Thread
Doormat's Final Unban Request - by Doormat18 - 01-26-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Doormat's Final Unban Request - by Tomo - 01-28-2018, 10:22 PM