UBR: HackingDonkey
Your name: HackingDonkey

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:55584141[/b]

Your ban ID: 75262

Banned by: Generation

Reason: Breaking FearRP // 14th Ban - 7th for same offense

Involved: Nobody

Why we should unban you: 
First of all, it has been a long time not being in this community and would like to return. It has been such a long time that I don't even remember what I had in FL:RP and what my name was.

So I would like to begin with that I remember vaguely that I was held under gunpoint by someone and didn't comply and Generation was spectating me.
I've had a lot of issues with FearRP since I was younger and less bright and I think it was really dumb of me getting banned 7 times for the same offense. 

I know you could think that I don't deserve it since I got 7 attempts to learn the rule, but didn't succeed, but after hundreds of hours in other RP server like GTA:RP, more gmod RP, Arma 3 Life and Arma 2 takistan life with only 3 ban for all of the RP servers that I was on. 2x RDM and the other one for getting money from a hacker and spending it, I think I am capable of returning to one of my favourite RP servers that I have been on. 

I would like to ask for another change of getting back to the community and playing the server by the rules like anybody else.

Yours sincerely,

HackingDonkey

Messages In This Thread
UBR: HackingDonkey - by HackingDonkey - 01-17-2018, 07:38 PM
RE: UBR: HackingDonkey - by Awestruck - 01-23-2018, 05:36 PM
RE: UBR: HackingDonkey - by Awestruck - 01-27-2018, 03:43 PM
RE: UBR: HackingDonkey - by HackingDonkey - 01-27-2018, 04:04 PM
RE: UBR: HackingDonkey - by Awestruck - 01-27-2018, 04:21 PM