UBR - [FL:RP] Druggo
Hi Druggo,

So I need to ask you a few questions and outline some points in regards to what you said to me and this UBR. Firstly while I was making contact with you over Steam, I asked a few questions to which you gave answers and later went back upon.
  • Firstly, when asked do you know 'ConorPlays_' you stated you know of nobody called 'ConorPlays_' nor anyone called Conor for that matter of fact. "I Dont know anyone called conor or have seen anyone or talked to anyone called Conor", when in fact you have stated in your UBR that Conor is your step-brother, so you do clearly know him...
  • Secondly, when asked do you have anyone else in your family who may play Gmod or Fearless in general you stated no. However as soon as I informed you that you were getting punished for Double Accounting you stated that one of your brothers may play Garry's Mod.
  • Further suspicion was added to the case when I realised that you own 1 game on Steam which is Garry's Mod and all hours accumulated on it were via CityRP. That may be coincidence but some how I believe it links to the case. Which then leads onto the point that 2 days before you joined FL your other account 'ConorPlays_' played for the last time before his Permanent Suspension was issued.
  • In addition Druggo, the systems we have to detect this run off numerous algorithms one of which links to a players IP address, yours a 'ConorPlays_' IP's links, causing a flag. This means that you and 'ConorPlays_' currently still live in the same household which contradicts what you told me; "he use to live with me but no he doesnt". Which leads back to the fact that no-one in your family according to you plays FL. 
  • Furthermore in addition to links points you stated "i got my computer at christmas time and my friend helped me set up my pc up onto Steam etc.". It seems when questioned Druggo you gave both very different responses to myself and the Administrator Link. Even to the stages where you contradicted yourself mid-conversation with myself.
I hope this helps you understand why I came to the conclusion to punish you. I kindly ask that you response to the points above.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Messages In This Thread
UBR - [FL:RP] Druggo - by L Y N C H Y - 01-13-2018, 03:58 PM
RE: UBR - [FL:RP] Druggo - by Link - 01-13-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: UBR - [FL:RP] Druggo - by Joe Joe - 01-13-2018, 05:33 PM
RE: UBR - [FL:RP] Druggo - by L Y N C H Y - 01-13-2018, 07:27 PM
RE: UBR - [FL:RP] Druggo - by Joe Joe - 01-13-2018, 08:36 PM
RE: UBR - [FL:RP] Druggo - by L Y N C H Y - 01-14-2018, 08:47 AM
RE: UBR - [FL:RP] Druggo - by L Y N C H Y - 01-14-2018, 08:53 AM
RE: UBR - [FL:RP] Druggo - by Joe Joe - 01-14-2018, 05:09 PM
RE: UBR - [FL:RP] Druggo - by L Y N C H Y - 01-15-2018, 01:02 AM