Kippsee UBR
I do understand why you believe that I am not mature enough to go on the servers but with all due respect my ban has already lasted 5 months which has been more than enough time in my opinion. My warnings were due to a bit of harmless fun, with no intent of ruining anything, just to have a bit of banter with some people. However, as you were the banning administrator, I will have to say that if there is no chance at all of a complete removal or an even shorter ban than 6 months then I have no other choice but to accept the terms, despite the dissapointment that I may not be even to find the time in 6 months to play on the servers. Is there any way where you can reduce my ban to nothing however I will happily keep the warnings on the forums, as a punishment for my actions on the forums alone. This will then allow me to show that once I properly roleplay again on the servers, then these sort of things will never occur on the forums again. To conclude, if you please let me show you that I have had enough time to think and let me join in with the community then I promise no to dissapoint. However, if you are 100% set on the 6 months with no chance of a further removal or reduction then I will be fighting for a lost cause, meaning I will have no other choice but to accept your terms.

Messages In This Thread
Kippsee UBR - by god - 01-13-2018, 12:07 PM
RE: Kippsee UBR - by Eeee394 - 01-15-2018, 06:19 PM
RE: Kippsee UBR - by god - 01-15-2018, 07:25 PM
RE: Kippsee UBR - by Eeee394 - 01-22-2018, 02:53 PM