Ghost UBR
POSTING ON BEHALF OF GHOST.

I don’t really know what was going through my head at the time, I just resigned and was pretty pissed off at certain people in the staff team at the time. I do regret what I did, as I did quite enjoy being apart of the community when I wasn’t banned.

Like I said about the double accounting, I regret what I did, hence I haven’t joined the server in a fair long time as I find it pointless. I admit I went on a few times to mess around, however a few times I actually went on out of curiosity to see what was going on within the community.

I decided to make the unban request because as shown with members within the community, people can change and become good members of the community. I spent over a thousand hours administrating on the servers, helping people that needed it, mostly giving up my own time when I could of ignored calls and just roleplayed. I made a couple of stupid mistakes, which lead to me being perm’d, which like I said, I regret. However, I like to think that I gave a lot of positives to the community while being in the staff team and tried to make Fearless a better place. I like to think that the good I did could possibly weigh out the bad that I did within the community. I had a pretty clean record before I was banned as my last punishment was basically as the split happened so I didn’t really break the rules when I was a member of the community.

You’ve been in a similar position to me, you were given another chance by Nighthawkd and you’ve become Super Admin, like I said, people can change.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]

Messages In This Thread
Ghost UBR - by Wolven - 01-04-2018, 06:01 PM
RE: Ghost UBR - by Awestruck - 01-04-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Ghost UBR - by Random - 01-04-2018, 07:02 PM
RE: Ghost UBR - by Awestruck - 01-04-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Ghost UBR - by Avgar - 01-05-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Ghost UBR - by Wolven - 01-06-2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Ghost UBR - by Awestruck - 01-09-2018, 09:52 PM