Unban Request From The one and only
Your name: Jarno B.

Your ban ID: 79070

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125773529

Reason: Breaking FearRP 7th FearRP ban. 12th ban in 380 hours. Permed as per last chance.

Staff member who banned you: Jonas

Reason why you should be unbanned: So it was almost 2 months ago that the incident happend i was (apparently) FearRping but non the less i got banned permanently and at first i did not realise it but after 30 minutes i actually fellt sad because i couldn't play on it anymore. So i let it rest for about 2 months and today i thought hmmm i am going to unban request because i had such great fun on the server with my friends and all the events people created. So here is my request i have learned from what happend and that it was my fault but please i had such great time on the server and i want to have that again. If i do get unbanned i will try to create and or play Roleplay more often then before i was banned, then it was serious/joking around, And that is over now and would like to go in for the full RolePlay Experience on the server.

Kind Regards, Jarno B
(Don Diablo)

Btw: I have a second forum account called: Don Diablo . Because i had problems logging in on this one but that is all figured now.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request From The one and only - by Youre Dad Jaun - 12-27-2017, 11:38 PM