UBR - Foxirius
Posting on behalf of Foxirius

Quote:I had said that regarding your forum ban to show on the record that I am aware that you are also banned from the forums.

I mean ok….

Quote:I had specifically linked Ghost this appeal and asked him if he had remembered anything.

Ok.
Maybe you could of said that you reached out to Ghost, and he said nothing, although I kinda find it funny, with a UBR with in such length, nothing. Not accusing you of anything here.

Quote:How exactly would it not have done much in your favor? If you think the system was abused you should report it rather than leaving it be because it wouldn't do much. Furthermore, I am taking this seriously, however, I have had an extremely busy couple days and little sleep, so everything is kind of off for me. Apologies for the confusion.

To make a Staff Report, I need evidence and a an administrator to accuse.

Now I also have had 2 busy weeks and most of the days didn’t have much sleep, however the difference is, you are an administrator here, and took responsibility to reach out Ghost, and obviously leave his reply, or at least say something.

Quote:How can you even think to go into and ACTIVE GUNFIGHT without any weapons? Knowing that if you get hurt, you can’t defend yourself, let alone having an invalid job title to defend yourself is stuff did turn bad or you was attacked.
Having a health kit doesn’t mean you take care of yourself, let’s be honest. So you’ll raid just using health kits? That’s still FailRP lmao, you had absolutely no reason to be where we was.
Lastly, you had no background Roleplay to go into a raid at all, you got shot in the crossfire, which doesn’t mean FearRP is off because it was CROSSFIRE and not a direct threat aimed at your life.

“I didn’t care about my life at that point”. Well if I wasn’t blacklisted I would of had weapons, see there is an OOC in IC, doesn’t really work, does it. I could raid you easy, without even a healthkit. Just wait for you to go, break in stealthily and take the goods away. Now this is a different case, however in this case I wasn’t alone. I was with probably more than 7 fellow comrades, who defended me, as defended their self, as defended each other. I was shot later in the crossfire, yes but I meant
to say that I got shot right before the raid, a direct threat aimed at my life. As that was one of the reasons why I got in + the main reason I already gave “I was disrespected by the government multiple times” and was sick how I was threatened. Now I mean as a background RP, that I was Ex SAS, criminal most of my life, so knew how to handle my self. I did survive did survive, did I, even though I didn’t have a weapon. And no this is no luck, just me knowing how to handle my self.

Quote:So I think you’ll find, FearRP and FailRP was broken and you’re not so much lying, but bending the truth to get yourself out of a hole, but you’ve dug further. I suggest if you want to be considered an unban, show that you’re sorry rather than turn it on other people, that’s all your unban is.

How can I show that I am sorry for what I did, when I apologies, then apologies after. I am sorry for some of my actions, however I have already apologised, and won't continue apologising for the same things.

Messages In This Thread
UBR - Foxirius - by Smokey - 11-16-2017, 06:49 PM
RE: UBR - Foxirius - by Reebs - 11-16-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: UBR - Foxirius - by Mist - 11-16-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: UBR - Foxirius - by Awestruck - 11-23-2017, 06:54 PM
RE: UBR - Foxirius - by Falc - 11-23-2017, 07:39 PM
RE: UBR - Foxirius - by Mist - 11-23-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: UBR - Foxirius - by Awestruck - 11-23-2017, 09:30 PM
RE: UBR - Foxirius - by Mist - 11-23-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: UBR - Foxirius - by Awestruck - 11-26-2017, 11:34 PM
RE: UBR - Foxirius - by User 19014 - 11-27-2017, 08:40 PM
RE: UBR - Foxirius - by Awestruck - 11-28-2017, 01:03 PM