Unban request/Not fair ban request
Your name: Jarno B.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125773529

Your ban ID: 79070

Banned by: Jonas

Reason:
So I was at the time in a red dodge charger as you can see on the video and Jonas told me to backup with the car so i did then he ran away to his own car then he parked it further down so i saw my chance and went for it i saw him run after me the only thing i heard was 'NO' thats what i heard him say then i rammed his car and he froze the red dodge then i was like confused because i wasn't under fearrp he did not had his gun out but he had it on safe so when he froze me i was like Nice abuse (I don't think it was but the little anger i got there thats why i said that) after that he put me on a roof and then he said 'You were under FearRP' after that i was like no i wasn't under fearrp because you were not in my proximity of the whole sentence and you had your gun not out (It was on safety) so i thought it didn't apply and it should not and then he said 'You have 380 hours and you have that many bans' ( 7 for FearRP) and some more for some random stuff. and then i litteraly had tears in my eyes because of him saying he is going to perma ban me then i was like 'FUCK' and i got permanently banned. I have a piece of video of him freezing the car and i am not under fearrp. So i know i was on my last chance and i am not a minge at all i just really fucked up and therefor requesting an unban because i really enjoyed the time on the server and i am axctually really upset about it so hereby is my unban request because it was so much fun but now i can't have anymore fun wich really upsets me so i went to the forums and inmediatly started making my unban request to show you that i do care about the server and that i am not a minge at all because would a minge make unban requests. But still i do hope you get what i mean and you can unban me those are my final words. ( i do thank you for your time i hope you consider what is the right thing to do)

Greetings,
Jarno Beerens
(Don Diablo)

Involved: Dooz, TheNightStriker

Video: https://vimeo.com/243157907  (from 2:11) thats the thing)

Messages In This Thread
Unban request/Not fair ban request - by Youre Dad Jaun - 11-16-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: Unban request/Not fair ban request - by Jonas - 11-16-2017, 06:21 PM
RE: Unban request/Not fair ban request - by Jonas - 11-17-2017, 02:12 PM
RE: Unban request/Not fair ban request - by Jonas - 11-17-2017, 06:55 PM