Username: SirNarc

Accused Staff Member: [FL] Tomo

Involved Users:
  • Shadow
  • SoulRipper

Time/Date/Time Zone:  November 1st and January 1st or so.

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: He used his admin powers on the forum for personal matters. 

Evidence and Explanation:
First of all, first video was accepted by as told by her via Soul... She was aware of the second video coming out and yet she didn't come until almost 1 year later to demand BOTH videos down.
Tomo decided to remove my thread on off-topic because he wanted to protect his ex-girlfriend. He had no reasoning for doing it but then tried to excuse it by saying some forum rule "covered" him. His decision was very hasty and subjective. 

So almost a year ago I encountered [FL:RP] Shadow (Turtle) on the servers together with I assume her then friend JagMaz and they were conversating for the first part of the video. The second part she spoke with another player(Falcon) and she tried to convince him to lend her his house to show me her house dupe. The interaction between both of them was funny. The video isn’t ONLY about Shadow which Tomo kept saying. Her interactions with other players make the video funny, not her alone… Hell, the opening of the first video is JagMaz mumbling and stumbling on his words. But I believe this is irrelevant…
No rule was broken by posting a link to a video. 

I was unaware at first what was going on because Tomo never contacted me nor gave me an actual forum warning. I had to send him a message on steam because I suspected him(simply because I’ve heard they’re ex’s). He then simply replied yes and I requested an explanation. He kept saying it’s common decency and that he was just trying to protect her. After a few minutes of me explaining it was not me making fun of her but simply documenting the reality that was on the servers. He then came up with the reason that I violated rule 8d which states:

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a ban.”
He said I abused her for laughs and was not respectful towards Shadow demanding it to be removed from my YouTube account. I can understand if I wrote a text/commented in the video, on how embarrassing she was acting when she was drunk and insulting her. But I did not, I added subtitles and music... 

Shadow herself said on steam that NO RULE WAS BROKEN 
[Image: PRUeRJd.jpg]
I believe that removing my thread is an abuse of power and if I were to repost it he certainly would warn me or ban me. 

Here we have [FL] SoulRipper CLEARLY stating that no rule was broken... he if someone would know?
[Image: QQg5vHQ.jpg]
I don't believe Tomo made a "mistake" by removing my thread, I think it was deliberate. He expected me to accept it hence why he didn't have an official reason for it at the time I contacted him. 

[Image: oRzYt2F.jpg]
Recent STEAM chat from Soul when I asked him of what he thought of this.

He had no official reason to remove it at first, only because he thought it was common decency...
Tomo desperately tried to justify his action by claiming I broke a forum rule because I, "Abused her for laughs", and "disrespected her". 
[Image: yyltFNL.jpg]

A year ago she seemed to accept the video... A post from my thread to where I linked the first video of her.
[Image: XvNzvfF.jpg]

Condoning "public humiliation" on Frost, he's no Ex Girlfriend so why care...
[Image: KHRWTHx.jpg]

[Image: yzXb5h8.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Report - by S!RNARC - 11-15-2017, 07:19 PM
RE: Report - by ShadowPurple - 11-15-2017, 10:16 PM
RE: Report - by S!RNARC - 11-16-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Report - by Tomo - 11-15-2017, 11:43 PM
RE: Report - by S!RNARC - 11-16-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: Report - by ShadowPurple - 11-16-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Report - by S!RNARC - 11-23-2017, 03:13 AM
RE: Report - by Awestruck - 11-28-2017, 11:30 PM