UBR: BasicallyMental
Your name: BasicallyMental

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94870333

Your ban ID: 79054

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: FailRP

Involved: Richtea, Falc, Shit Beers, Zombie, Spud, [FL] Tomo, [FL] Awestruck, and a couple others can't remember

Why we should unban you:
Allow me to explain the situation.
Myself and 6 others government members were taken hostage by the Gucci Gang of 12 members. We all returned to the nexus and spoke to the President on raiding the property. Upon arrival, we asked Richtea on if he was willing to join the Government. Upon him accepting, he was hired as a 'Government Worker'. As a corrupt member of the government, I am therefore allowed to associate myself with criminals, like a corrupt officer working with criminals / freedom fighters to take down a dictator. At the time, I did not know these two people were criminals, as it would have been metagaming to know which I would have been moaned at for, so my character thinking them to be normal citizens that could use a hand, as well as us needing a hand.
After Richtea changing his job to Government Helper, the Deportation Squad (SRU) gave Richtea the order to raid the property.
Under rule 9.9 (9.9 Custom groups may work with the government, but do not necessarily have to follow government restrictions and rules.) I requested Richtea to change his job to Government Helper as it fits the Roleplay (According to rule 9.1), then after giving the order to raid, he equipped a weapon and helped the raid. As I am a corrupt government member I chose to ignore him using a weapon, and as the rule states he is not required to follow government restriction and rules, there is nothing saying he cannot use a weapon under the title of 'Government Helper'.
The reason I was banned was for FailRP, the FailRP rule states to not doing something out of the ordinary. As a trusted member of the government, the President would fully back me in asking someone of which I trust from past experience to be apart of the government.

Also, mid way through Spud making a point around the whole situation, he was kicked for "Stop." (25 minutes past 9 if you want to check the logs) - Upon us asking Awestruck on this, the question was disregarded as per a lot of other ones.

Upon asking for another admin, Awe's response was "That's pretty silly" - I would like to know on why Awe was refusing in this situation to have another admin's opinion as it is a very grey area (I don't understand to why he doesn't?)

Spoiler :
(Local OOC) [FL] AwestruckBullet: That's pretty silly

[Image: 5f1b0af46db746051436093ed4a8805f.jpg]

Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
UBR: BasicallyMental - by BasicallyMental - 11-14-2017, 10:56 PM
RE: UBR: BasicallyMental - by BasicallyMental - 11-14-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: UBR: BasicallyMental - by BasicallyMental - 11-15-2017, 12:46 AM
RE: UBR: BasicallyMental - by BasicallyMental - 11-19-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: UBR: BasicallyMental - by Awestruck - 11-19-2017, 06:35 PM