Richtea UBR
Your name: [FL:RP] Richtea

Your ban ID: 79053

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:62585515[/b]

Reason: Powergaming,

Staff member who banned you: Awestruck

Reason why you should be unbanned:

I will start this UBR with context leading up to the problem.

My job: Criminal.
Activity: Standing talking, had met there to sell ammunition to a player.

Whilst standing at farms shops i was approached by two players from the "Gucci Gang" base who held me under gun point in wide open public without reason. Whilst holding conversation with them i stated that they are making a mistake giving me a reason to retalliate.

As soon as fearRP was off (players looked away) I pulled out my tranquiliser, knocked one of the players out then retreated to a parked vehicle behind the red barn. This shows that i was trying to avoid killing players as the first resort and tried to avoid the conf;ict all together. Whilst hiding behind my vehicle i was tranquilised. 

THIS GIVES ME A REASON TO RAID AS A CRIMINAL.

A swat van approached, seeing my body they stopped. Once i recovered from the tranq i then held a conversation with the SRU Sergeant of whom i knew his in game character (close friends). He asked me to join the government force as a helper, to which i agreed. Rule 9.1 states that i need to change my custom job to suit the rp actions my character will take. So i changed my custom job accordingly to follow this rule. "Government Helper".

Once joining the government force we were issued commands to raid the property that the SRU had recently been taken hostage at. This means i also had a VALID REASON TO RAID AS A GOVERMENT HELPER.

Once the raid had commenced Awestruck bullet froze me into the air and began questioning, the whole scenario was explain to him by a multitude of players who watched. He proceeded to issue a 24hr ban for powergaming. I did not change job to raid, i was entitled to raid with either job, i changed my job to follow the rules of the server, for which i was punished.

Attempting to speak to Awestruck about this event proved pointless as he continually dis-regarded every side of the argument that wasn't his.

One question he asked was this: "Why would you change job to goverment if you could already raid"
- By me joining the goverment i secured the life of my own character through the route of backup and re-enforcment. My chances of survival and reaching the same victory with the goverment was much higher.

He also repeatedly stated that what i did was powergame, however was unable to show me a rule, definition or reason why that would be so. I had reasons to raid regardless of whether i changed my job or not, which means all i have done is followed the server rules down to every single smallprint. I fail to understand how i broke rules and Awestruck was unable to provide me wit ha good explanation of how my ban was legitmate.

During the sit a player was kicked for defending his own side of the argument with the reason "stop". This kick has no context as to what the player had said that was wrong, or whether or not he she was kicked just for defending his own side.

I have a good ban history on FL and hope for this to continue, i feel this ban is injustified and many players agree. I stated from the start that i did not want to argue with anybody through this but his ignorance made this difficult.

Thank you for your time.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Richtea UBR - by Richtea - 11-14-2017, 10:47 PM
RE: Richtea UBR - by Cyclone - 11-15-2017, 12:16 AM
RE: Richtea UBR - by Richtea - 11-15-2017, 12:21 AM
RE: Richtea UBR - by Richtea - 11-15-2017, 12:46 AM
RE: Richtea UBR - by Awestruck - 11-15-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: Richtea UBR - by Richtea - 11-15-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: Richtea UBR - by Awestruck - 11-15-2017, 07:57 PM