[FL:RP] juicyorange
Your name: [FL:RP] juicyorange

Your blacklist ID: 96506

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45186628

Reason: "Player Disrespect - Should know alot better"

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:T] MrFinnConlon

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I strongly believe that this situation was handled most unprofessionally by this newly picked staff member who in my eyes is supposed to be helpful and not create unwanted panic and embarrassment. While I was roleplaying as a Strategic Response Sergeant on the server 10/10/17 17:00 BST I was just getting my weapons out, as you do when you are SRU and I noticed a trespasser in the nexus, this trespasser, StackyChan (STEAM_0:0:30606638), turned out to be very bad minge, he broke fearRP several times while I yelled at him IC to stop moving and face the wall, he refused, he then proceeded to call me a "pussy" in OOC local chat. Of course, like any person would feel, I felt very angry that this rule breaker is being allowed to continue to break fearRP and also call me a pussy in OOC. I had then said "is anybody seeing this cretin" in global OOC. This could actually be interpreted as anything because I am not directly insulting him.

Now, I would like to remind everyone that this StackyChan player had not received any sort of blacklist/ban for his rule breaking, I was the one to receive the blacklist. I was told to "fuck off" and I was called a "pussy" by him however MrFinnConlon had said to me that he did not directly insult me, well... I didn't directly insult him either, for all you know I could have been referring to Donald Trump. This blacklist is therefore unjust and the investigation led by MrFinnConlon was ineffective and poorly led.

Moreover I was also called a repeated offender by the trail admin even though I had only received 1 previous blacklist for player disrespect which was issued, to my knowledge, 6-8 months ago.

Please find attached several screenshot of proof.

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] juicyorange - by juicyorange - 10-10-2017, 04:21 PM
RE: [FL:RP] juicyorange - by juicyorange - 10-10-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: [FL:RP] juicyorange - by MrFinnConlon - 10-10-2017, 06:01 PM
RE: [FL:RP] juicyorange - by juicyorange - 10-10-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: [FL:RP] juicyorange - by juicyorange - 10-10-2017, 06:14 PM
RE: [FL:RP] juicyorange - by Reebs - 10-12-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: [FL:RP] juicyorange - by juicyorange - 10-12-2017, 04:43 PM
RE: [FL:RP] juicyorange - by MrFinnConlon - 10-12-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: [FL:RP] juicyorange - by juicyorange - 10-12-2017, 06:08 PM
RE: [FL:RP] juicyorange - by Reebs - 10-12-2017, 07:13 PM