Unban Request: Coupcake
Your name: Coupcake

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45802432

Your ban ID: 78135

Banned by: [FL] Jonas

Reason: Propmingery to a heavy extend. Propspamming in admin-sit. Only here to minge about, D/C to avoid Administrator. Permed as per last chanceBye.

Involved: Me, Myself, and I

To begin with, I placed down my rollercoaster that every staff member seems to hate, although it's an attempt at passive RP which is magically not allowed. It was probably down no longer than 5 minutes as I was showing it to a friend. He claimed this to be prop mingery which it really isn't.

When Jonas finally pulled me up for having it down he decided to be absolutely horrible to me, and treated me with no respect as per usual. He is heavily biased and I'd like this to be looked into because ever since I started playing Jonas was always following me behind treating me like pure shit. I tried to amend things, however he wanted to hear none of it. 

He said I was getting perm banned and didn't let me speak, so I spawned a bunch of melons above us and left. I was sick of Jonas being a complete dick to me and it wasn't the first time it happened. He is heavily biased and has a serious grudge and I'd like another staff to actually let me speak without Jonas instantly declining this because his hidden agenda doesnt want to let me speak my mind.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: Coupcake - by Coupcunt - 10-01-2017, 11:58 AM
RE: Unban Request: Coupcake - by Jonas - 10-01-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Unban Request: Coupcake - by Coupcunt - 10-01-2017, 01:56 PM
RE: Unban Request: Coupcake - by Jonas - 10-01-2017, 03:33 PM
RE: Unban Request: Coupcake - by Coupcunt - 10-01-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Unban Request: Coupcake - by Jonas - 10-05-2017, 03:33 PM