[FL] Generation
Username: M I N T E D  M O T H E R F U C K  AKA. D O B B S AKA. Dobbs AKA. Dobby AKA. Rukka

Accused Staff Member: [FL] Generation

Involved Users: Envy, Jordy and some others I was role-playing with.

Time/Date/Time Zone: 25th September 2017, 9pm ish off the top of mi head. 

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Using administrator powers to weld a armoury inside his SRU van. 

Evidence and Explanation:

Nothing against Generation, lovely fella to role play with, however I felt like reporting this because I believe he was abusing powers.

At first I didn't notice this, however in the evidence you'll see a government armoury welded to the inside of his SRU van. This doesn't sound bad, however according to Generation this allows him to not follow FearRP, therefore he is abusing his powers to avoid FearRP.

I gave Generation the valid commands via microphone and he does receive them and acknowledge them, however he says ''It's not working'' because apparently this armoury enables him to avoid Fear role-play because it blocks me seeing the back of his head.

The only way to get someone out of the drivers seat in a SRU Van is to jump into the back and give them commands to get out, if they don't you can shoot them. Not only does this -according to Generation- allow the driver to not follow FearRP, however you couldn't actually shoot him either. 

To sum it up, Generation has used his administrator powers to weld an amoury to the back of his SRU van, allowing him to not follow FearRP nor be shot. We tried several times to get him out of the van, however this was his 'excuse'.

Also please take in mind that the evidence I supply is at the very beginning of the video. I jump in the back of his Van, give him several commands which he receives however he still drives. Please also take in mind, when I do give the commands his van is at a halt.  

Messages In This Thread
[FL] Generation - by god - 09-26-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: [FL] Generation - by Awestruck - 09-26-2017, 08:00 PM
RE: [FL] Generation - by Jordy - 09-26-2017, 08:03 PM
RE: [FL] Generation - by Wolven - 09-27-2017, 09:52 PM
RE: [FL] Generation - by DVN - 09-28-2017, 09:02 AM
RE: [FL] Generation - by Awestruck - 09-28-2017, 09:51 AM
RE: [FL] Generation - by Generation - 09-30-2017, 02:58 PM
RE: [FL] Generation - by god - 09-30-2017, 09:09 PM
RE: [FL] Generation - by Generation - 09-30-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: [FL] Generation - by god - 10-04-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: [FL] Generation - by Awestruck - 10-16-2017, 10:40 PM