UBR: Conorplays__
All words below are of ConorPlays_, and not myself. Any queries regarding the Unban Request should be taken up with him by using appropriate communication channels. Thanks, ~Grapefruit

Your name: Conorplays__

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22459377

Your ban ID: 78641

Banned by:  Link66

Reason: Breaking FearRP, despite multiple prior convictions. // Extended by Jonas, Last chance.

Involved: Nobody

Why we should unban you: 

Hey guys, I would like to take some of my time out of today to apologize to all the community of FL if you are wondering some of you why am I apologizing.
I am apologizing because of how immature I have been when playing on City RP. I joined a while back now and I started on the old server not knowing what I was doing where I was going or even how too control what I do I have been playing now for quite a while and I'll be 100% honest here I have never read the rules so when I have been getting banned and then coming too you guy saying what the hell why am I banned I am sorry for doing that I have now been playing City RP for quite a while now my brother introduced me too it on the old server coming towards the end of it I have spent money on the game as I love it and I play it every day I am an active user and donator on the server and my ban has 3 months added to it and to be honest I can see why because of me going round the server thinking I own the place not knowing any rules so thinking I can do anything. I look back on my City RP time and ask myself what the hell was I doing why was I being such a fool for no reason always trying to show off I am really sorry guys so too all the admins, users and players on the server I would like to apologize and please could I be unbanned? I have read all the rules multiple times over and know what to do and what not to do.  When I comeback I'll be more grown up. I don't know what I'll do without this server especially for 3 months time this is literally the only game I play but sorry too all players hope you guys can forgive me and give me another chance thanks guys and take care!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
UBR: Conorplays__ - by Grape - 09-21-2017, 03:40 PM
RE: UBR: Conorplays__ - by Link - 09-21-2017, 06:42 PM
RE: UBR: Conorplays__ - by Jonas - 09-21-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: UBR: Conorplays__ - by Jonas - 09-22-2017, 01:42 PM