Mr.CockMunch2988's UBR
(09-09-2017, 08:00 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello,

I was undercover in an RP and I saw your props just flying about in there, hence the propmingery added to your ban. I was also just stood talking to two people when you came up behind me and just shot me down, you also attempted to shoot the other people.

I'm glad that you posted a UBR and I'm willing to lower your ban time, however I need to know why exactly I should give you the chance of lowering your ban.

Once you have found out a valueable and detailed description as to why I should lower your time I will consider it, and perhaps find a suitable time.

Thanks,
Jonas.

Hi Jonas.

Let's address these things individually to make this easier.

"I saw your props just flying about in there"
Not sure what you're referring to here. My props were flying around in where?

"... when you came behind me and just shot me down, you also attempted to shoot the other people."
The two people who you were talking to are both my friends. I didn't attempt to kill them. I know that you can't request logs in a UBR, I don't think, but if you check, I'm pretty sure that neither Lbaxta nor Niall Holloway were damaged at that time. I accept that your death was RDM.

"I need to know exactly why I should give you the chance of lowering your ban."
Number 1, the points that I have addressed above. Number 2, there are people who have done worse things, and more things, yet they aren't punished as severely as me.

Once again, thanks for reading.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]

Messages In This Thread
Mr.CockMunch2988's UBR - by James - 09-09-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: Mr.CockMunch2988's UBR - by Jonas - 09-09-2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Mr.CockMunch2988's UBR - by James - 09-09-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Mr.CockMunch2988's UBR - by Jonas - 09-10-2017, 12:00 AM
RE: Mr.CockMunch2988's UBR - by James - 09-10-2017, 10:08 AM
RE: Mr.CockMunch2988's UBR - by Jonas - 09-10-2017, 05:28 PM