[FL] Jonas
Username: Desastro

Accused Staff Member: [FL] Jonas

Involved Users: N/A

Time/Date/Time Zone: 8/30/2017

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: False Banning.

Evidence and Explanation: 
So as I checked in the archive, this is not the first time mister Jonas did a mistake, this time I've been false banned by him yesterday for the reason "Backseat administration. Shooting a proppusher" which I'm not sure if it's valid or completely fake, I was recording that time and planning to post a quote unquote "PR" on two prop pushers "mr cunnt ness" - "arKay" and a minge known by the name "Omina".

After I left the server, a friend of mine sent me a MSG in steam telling me that I've been banned 17 hours by Jonas for "Backseat administration. Shooting a proppusher". So the next day I decided to ask Jonas himself why he banned me, I was "convincing" him that it was a false ban and since the ban was expired I decided to post a "Staff Report" just to let you know that Jonas did enough mistakes in his quote unquote "admin career" (( My conversation with Jonas : http://imgur.com/a/Ud3cM )) so as you can see there, Jonas assumes that I killed "ItsFlyingNose" the proppusher when he was tazed to be exact at "Nexus - Front" even though he never had evidence of me shooting this rule breaker by stating "I don't have a video" or saw what happened.

So after checking my recordings I found out that I never killed or tazed the proppusher known as "ItsFlyingNose" infact I just assisted a SRU unit to arrest him ICLY I REPEAT IN-CHARACTER REASON (( here's a video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7mz4c5a...e=youtu.be )) that was Nexus - Front according to what Jonas said, now when I asked if Jonas was IN-GAME and ON-DUTY when that occurred, he replied with this (( My conversation with Jonas : http://imgur.com/a/BCNjV )) when that statement was completely false, at that time no admin was on and everyone was preparing their videos to post a PR, unless if Jonas was undercover and when he checked the logs he found out that I killed "ItsFlyingNose" by an M4 and believe me that never happened.

It was maybe a bug because Jonas sent me the kills log from yesterday or I've been in a IC shootout with ItsFlyingNose and I took him down or Jonas just banned me for no reason at all which I highly doubt it because I know that Jonas wouldn't do that kind of shit but believe me I never killed someone after tazing him.

P.S : I'll be posting a PR on these two rule breakers known as "arKay" and "mr cunnt ness" I recorded yesterday.
[Image: BRucdlG.png]

Messages In This Thread
[FL] Jonas - by Desastro - 08-31-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Awestruck - 08-31-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Desastro - 08-31-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Jonas - 08-31-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Jonas - 08-31-2017, 06:57 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Desastro - 08-31-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Jonas - 08-31-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Desastro - 08-31-2017, 10:18 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Jonas - 09-01-2017, 04:38 AM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Awestruck - 09-02-2017, 05:16 PM