Qzty - UBR
(08-21-2017, 10:20 PM)DVN Wrote: 1. You've been good for a whole year, that's something I can respect but does not mean you have learnt your lesson. If you learnt your lesson this wouldn't have happened again. Learning your lesson means you would prevent this from ever happening again. Not sure what life span has to do with this.

2. It's one of the most basic and generally well known rules in the entire gamemode and community because it's the easiest to follow, it's something you know not to do in everyday life as well and something that's been enforced all of your life. How you break such a rule with the hours you have is beyond me, I just don't understand it. It shows me that you aren't capable of following the most simplest of rules, be it a mistake or not.

3. You are treat like anyone who breaks the rules, only I have taken into account your previous punishments to check if you are a repeat offender. In this case you are, maybe not a regular repeat offender but it is the same offence committed twice.

4. Correct, the more hours you accumulate on the server means the more hours you've endured to gain more experience of the server, the server rules and community. You have abused this completely and still managed to disrespect the basic rule.

"1. You've been good for a whole year, that's something I can respect but does not mean you have learnt your lesson. If you learnt your lesson this wouldn't have happened again. Learning your lesson means you would prevent this from ever happening again."

You say I did not learn my lesson because I broke it a year later (it is actually 2 years later) - you are acting as if I am a robot with no emotions or reactions in the heat of the moment. You seriously expect someone to never ever ever break the same rule more than once? 

"Not sure what life span has to do with this."

Because it is a significant portion of my life.......

"It's one of the most basic and generally well known rules in the entire gamemode and community because it's the easiest to follow"

Clearly it is not the "easiest" to follow when many, many players have been warned, muted and in extreme cases banned for breaking it.

"How you break such a rule with the hours you have is beyond me, I just don't understand it. It shows me that you aren't capable of following the most simplest of rules, be it a mistake or not."

This is getting annoying now as I have stated this multiple times yet you are "incapable" of taking other variables into consideration. To say I am not "capable" of following the most "simplest of rules" is extremely ignorant to say. I have stated multiple times I have not broken a single rule in more than a year - IN MORE THAN 2 YEARS if you are only counting "player disrespect".

"You are treat like anyone who breaks the rules, only I have taken into account your previous punishments to check if you are a repeat offender. In this case you are, maybe not a regular repeat offender but it is the same offence committed twice."

So you believe that even after 2 years of not breaking the same rule, I should be punished for doing it 2 years down the line?

"You have abused this completely and still managed to disrespect the basic rule."

At this point I have no idea where you are going, I have not abused anything - do you even know what you are going on about?

Now, leave this for the admin to review, thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Qzty - UBR - by Derkaderk - 08-21-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by DVN - 08-21-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by Derkaderk - 08-21-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by Jonas - 08-21-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by DVN - 08-21-2017, 08:07 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by Derkaderk - 08-21-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by DVN - 08-21-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by Derkaderk - 08-21-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by DVN - 08-21-2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by Derkaderk - 08-21-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by DVN - 08-22-2017, 05:18 PM