Qzty - UBR
(08-21-2017, 06:55 PM)DVN Wrote: Hi Qzty,

Regardless of the time accumulated between bans you were still banned in the past for the same reported reason, player disrespect. You were banned for this reason over a year ago, if anything you should know a lot better since you've been previously banned for the above reason and have had plenty of time to reflect on this.

You say it has no context which is what lead to me giving you the ban in the first place, there is no roleplay context and the message that followed it also didn't seem to have any RP relation. You should know better not to disrespect members of the community regardless of how hurtful you think the comments are.

"Regardless of the time accumulated between bans you were still banned in the past for the same reported reason, player disrespect."

Time is a variable which should be taken into account, considering the prior ban was partly the reason you gave me this ban, you cannot just say "regardless of the time accumulated". You act as if I am a player who constantly disrespects players - I have not done this for over a year.

"You were banned for this reason over a year ago, if anything you should know a lot better since you've been previously banned for the above reason and have had plenty of time to reflect on this. "

If I was banned for a year then what you said would make sense,  but the fact is completely opposite I have played for over a year without any player disrespect punishment, showing that I did learn my lesson. You worded this as if I have not reflected on the prior ban and so I deserve a harsher ban - when in actuality its the complete opposite. 

You are not thinking realistically at all. We are all human, we are bound to eventually make a (minor) mistake, it took me 1 year to make this (minor) mistake. Therefore I ask you this, why is it fair you can look back at a minor thing I did 1 year ago and use that to decide whether I deserve a bigger punishment now? You are being way to harsh and you are instantly treating me as if I am a minge to the server by disregarding the amount of hours I have in between these bans. 

"You say it has no context which is what lead to me giving you the ban in the first place"

Wait, so you not knowing the context is what made you think it is ban worthy? You have no idea what actually happened or maybe if this was taken out of context and that is a contributing factor to my ban?

Messages In This Thread
Qzty - UBR - by Derkaderk - 08-21-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by DVN - 08-21-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by Derkaderk - 08-21-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by Jonas - 08-21-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by DVN - 08-21-2017, 08:07 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by Derkaderk - 08-21-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by DVN - 08-21-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by Derkaderk - 08-21-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by DVN - 08-21-2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by Derkaderk - 08-21-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Qzty - UBR - by DVN - 08-22-2017, 05:18 PM