Buglet unban request
(08-21-2017, 05:24 PM)DVN Wrote: Buglet, it seems you don't have any idea what I was roleplaying after reading your latest reply.

As a corrupt officer I would be breaching the server rules if I was genuinely arresting people for no reason.

Anyone arrested at the store around the corner from the Nexus were refusing to follow police orders and disrupting a police investigation. Throughout the ordeal I may have used racist and abusive terms as this is the character I play 90% of the time as an officer, this doesn't mean I was arresting the users for their race.

Anyone arrested around the Nexus was ordered to disperse from the area during your peaceful protest, at least 2 or 3 people didn't disperse properly from the area and therefore were arrested, one of them being you. I pointed the gun at you and told you to stand still as told above in my first reply to which you ignored and broke FearRP, as you have admitted.

I have not abused my powers nor was your ban invalid, the roleplay was completely fair, you should have listened to my character instead of returning to the area to shout and rave about your protest.

I hope this clears the situation and my roleplay up for you.

Doesn't clear anything up I'm afraid. My friend at the store was arrested while standing outside, and had barely said/done anything (he had only been logged in for a few minutes).

I'd like to see your RP improve however I don't expect that will be the case so in future I will actively avoid you, as it's clear your idea of RP differs from mine. No problem there, however it's best we refrain from crossing paths Smile

Messages In This Thread
Buglet unban request - by Buglet - 08-20-2017, 06:14 PM
RE: Buglet unban request - by Buglet - 08-20-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Buglet unban request - by DVN - 08-20-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Buglet unban request - by Buglet - 08-21-2017, 12:21 AM
RE: Buglet unban request - by DVN - 08-21-2017, 05:24 PM
RE: Buglet unban request - by Buglet - 08-21-2017, 05:39 PM
RE: Buglet unban request - by DVN - 08-21-2017, 06:57 PM