Frank's Unban Request
Posting on behalf of Frank.

Your name: Frank Tagliano

Your ban ID:68106

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:76104385

Reason: Double accounting

Staff member who banned you:Falcao

Reason why you should be unbanned:
I usually play with older guys on DarkRP servers, I really like roleplaying. Building dupes, and earning money on the flip coin mod. I actually got a bit tired of it, after I made the richest guy on a couple of servers with it! xD
Anyway yesterday, I searched for a new server to play on, to try something new. I find FLRP, and Im like hey this looks fun. But when I tried to connect it says that I'm banned, then after alot of thinking I found out that this is the first RP-Server I was playing on. Then I check your ban list, and I have done alot of dumb shit, I admit it I was a troll! I believe I got banned almost two years ago. Like December 2015. I can't really remember that I got banned, but according to the ban list, I have been double accounting, blocking elevators, I've been a dick.
I know double accounting is permaban, but I'm asking for a new chance. I have grown up now, I was probably one of those squeaker kids at that time, and I apologize so much for that.
I can't access my old user at your forums so this guy I managed to connect with is helping me post the unban request on the forums!

I hope that you will accept my apologies.
Frank Tagliano

[Image: Reasons_I_got_banned.png]

Messages In This Thread
Frank's Unban Request - by Exotic - 08-18-2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Frank's Unban Request - by Falc - 08-18-2017, 02:44 PM
RE: Frank's Unban Request - by Exotic - 08-18-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Frank's Unban Request - by Frank_Tagliano - 08-18-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: Frank's Unban Request - by Tomo - 08-23-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: Frank's Unban Request - by Tomo - 08-30-2017, 11:11 AM