Mistakes were made. - JackZ
Your name: 

JackZ was my previous alias, it's now 'jaay' on steam.
My Steam Account (Click)

Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:95267893

Your ban ID: 

Banned by: 

SnowredWolf

Reason: 

ToS

Involved: 

Kippsee, Cox, GHOSTK1LL3R, Mainly myself making a big mistake admittedly though.

Why we should unban you: 

First of all i'd like to just apologise for my previous actions, and note that if i am given an unban, History would not repeat itself and i would strictly follow the rules and not make any more mistakes.

As well as that, I'd like to note that as an individual i have matured immensely and i would like an opportunity to prove that.

Anyways;

It's been a long while since i was permanently suspended from the Fearless community, and what i did to receive that ban was completely idiotic, and i once again apologise.

But let's not live in the past, I made a mistake because i'm a human, Everybody makes them, I admittedly broke the Terms of Service and i regret doing it. I am just asking for forgiveness in the form of an Unban, because what i did would never happen again and i would like to be a Role Model player on the server once again and stay active.

As well as all of that, Kippsee, Cox and GHOSTK1LL3R, Three of my old close friends had their bans completely wiped and were unbanned, They did the exact same thing as me at the same time and in Kippsee and GHOSTK1LL3R's case, worse than what i did.

So if others are being unbanned who did the exact same thing as me at the exact same time, Why shouldn't i? That's only fair and just.

I would truly love to come back to the server as somebody who has matured massively, and as Somebody who would like to once again help new players etc with roleplay as i once did as a Teacher.

I hope you find the kindness in your hearts to unban me, I am truly sorry for my past actions, It would never repeat itself.

Messages In This Thread
Mistakes were made. - JackZ - by Chasearmanie - 08-11-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: Mistakes were made. - JackZ - by Reebs - 08-11-2017, 05:10 PM
RE: Mistakes were made. - JackZ - by Chasearmanie - 08-11-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: Mistakes were made. - JackZ - by Reebs - 08-12-2017, 06:10 PM