DubDub's unban request
Steam Name: DubDub

ban ID: 78293

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:115475161

Reason: FearRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL:T] DVN

Reason why you should be unbanned: To my basic knowledge i consider a bush as loosing sight of somone i don't know how the staff consideres a bush but i think about something you can hide behind i don't mean by taking cover i mean just by having enough time to pull out a weapon etc.. so i went behind the bush after the officer [DVN] showed up and witnessed me holding up my weapon so i went behind the bush and pulled out my weapon and after i started shooting at the officer which lost sight of me because you cant see through the bush unless you are some god who can see through walls and bushes anyway i went behind the bush and had enough time to pull out my weapon to shoot the officer but than he picks me up telling me i broke fearRP like how can you break fearRP if you go behind a bush if you think about this logically it makes sense if i would've hidden behind something that is just unrealistic like a really thin tree or something like that than the ban would be reasonable but i hid behind a bush which makes alot of sense to me but i don't know if it makes sense to the staff team.

-DubDub

Messages In This Thread
DubDub's unban request - by DubDub - 08-09-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: DubDub's unban request - by DVN - 08-09-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: DubDub's unban request - by DubDub - 08-09-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: DubDub's unban request - by DVN - 08-10-2017, 10:35 AM
RE: DubDub's unban request - by DubDub - 08-10-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: DubDub's unban request - by Awestruck - 08-18-2017, 03:50 PM