BaNnEd xd
Your name: John Wick

Your SteamID: idk

Your ban ID: 78217

Banned by: [FL] REEEEEbs

Reason: FailRP, trying to assassinate the President with job title 'Paramedic' //10th ban, last chance

Involved: [FL] REEEEEEbs, Rico

Why we should unban you: Reebs took stuff too seriously about me changing just my job title to assassinate Rico, the VP. I had been caught before by metagamers asking for ID while wearing a stolen medic outfit, and I knew Slyfox (the dudes protecting Rico) were very heavily armed and if I got metagamed I was FUCKED. A few minutes before the 'assassination' (I put Rick down to 1% with an AK-47, technically an attempted assassination) an SRU unit approached me. Before he saw my job title and colour of name he was asking for a medic. Then when he got closer he looked at me and walked off. So I changed my job title from 'Criminal Freedom Fighter' to 'Paramedic'. Harmless, right? Well, REEEEbs thought this would severely impact gameplay so heavily that it would warrant a 3 MONTH BAN. For something I have never done before. I'm not gonna apologise. Although I was in the wrong it still doesn't warrant a 3 MONTH BAN. Even with my previous 9 bans they were nothing to do with this at all, not even in the same category. I have been banned twice now by REEEbs, both for excessive amounts. 3 weeks on my 9th ban, 3 MONTHS on my 10th. It's just stupid.

Messages In This Thread
BaNnEd xd - by dvngb - 08-02-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: BaNnEd xd - by SpaghettiFTW - 08-02-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: BaNnEd xd - by Reebs - 08-02-2017, 10:11 PM
RE: BaNnEd xd - by SpaghettiFTW - 08-02-2017, 10:14 PM
RE: BaNnEd xd - by Reebs - 08-03-2017, 12:10 AM
RE: BaNnEd xd - by Reebs - 08-06-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: BaNnEd xd - by Reebs - 08-08-2017, 12:34 PM