UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢)
Your name: At the time, [LF] Adam

Your SteamID: STEAM:_0:0:48101653

Your ban ID: 73046

Banned by: (Then) [FL] Snowredwolf

Reason: ToS

Involved: FL's Staff team, LF's staff team. Too many to name.

Why we should unban you:(This is also a Discord and Forum UBR as well, all the same ban reason.) Firstly, I'd like to say that I am extremely sorry for any wrongdoing on my part. I just merely made a mistake.
This ban was put in place about a year ago, if not longer, after FL gave me and LF's staff team a chance to resign or be banned, as we used a leaked gamemode.
From what I remember, I refused to resign, and gave my reasoning to Snow, which I don't even remember at this point.
At the time, it was believe that all the staff members, besides like two or three, would not resign and stay staff and just accept a ban on FL. Of course, looking back on that, those who stayed regret staying. It was a mistake, and will not happen again.
FL's been apart of my gaming life since 2012, when I first joined the servers.
I've been a member of FL for years. Before my ban, I had zero bans on record (due to the wipe, I had 5-6 bans before the wipe, my last ban before this current one was in 2013-2014 area.)
During those years, I've met amazing people, staff and player, who've helped me along the way in some shape or form, namely my brother (Rozzok), Beflok, Grub, Goldy, Reebs, and Falc. All these people have had a huge impact on me during my time at FL, and I'd consider them my closest friends on FL. Also during these years, I've helped FL as much as I could, helping new players or players in general whenever they needed it, and other things which shouldn't be mentioned here for safety reasons, but I am sure the team knows and remembers.
Ever since 2012, I've enjoyed my time at FL, and I've seen FL evolve, like when we first adopted the Moderator rank, and when the community went into a downwards slope involving the old team. The community has gone through a lot since 2012, and I was there to see most of it. I wish to be able to see it all again.
I won't justify my actions, as I know that they are wrong.
I know what I did was a mistake, and for that, I'd like to formally apologize to SoulRipper, the staff team and the community as a whole.

Regards,
Adam

not for me (rozzok™)

Thanks for reading
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020

Messages In This Thread
UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Rozzok - 07-30-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Marty - 07-31-2017, 04:26 AM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Reebs - 07-31-2017, 12:31 PM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Marty - 07-31-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: UBR for my Brother (Not meâ„¢) - by Reebs - 07-31-2017, 09:44 PM