Secret Service Agent & Presidental Limo
Title of Suggestion:

Secret Service Agent & Presidential Limo

Description:

Secret Service Agent job will be a brand new job who will be the presidents or vice presidents bodyguard should I say, and will have the power to arrest somebody or place them in handcuffs they will also be able to have access too the police/SRU gun locker or they will use their own weapons, It will be a maximum of 3 people being able to take up the SSA role. The Presidential Limo will also be able to be used by the SSA. Here is the model of the vehicle https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=853569852 

Why:

I see presidents in game driving around on their own in their own vehicle with no security. To me this is unrealistic as in real life you see the president/prime minister does not leave 10 downing street/The White House without security everywhere which in the Gmod case it will be the (SSA) protecting the president and they always get transported in a black limousine. Having this added into the game will increase RP's in different ways. The limo is also fully compatible with Phonton ELS system.

[Image: 4333184239C4B2C8E02033BEE671138B34E0337B]

Messages In This Thread
Secret Service Agent & Presidental Limo - by BouncingBall - 07-21-2017, 09:33 AM
RE: Secret Service Agent & Presidental Limo - by [LT] Sparx - 07-22-2017, 09:01 AM
RE: Secret Service Agent & Presidental Limo - by User 19014 - 08-11-2017, 08:58 PM