AliTaze - Unban Request
Heart 
(I am posting this on behalf of him, as his forum account is banned. This will be the only time I will talk in this appeal, everything after this is his own words.)

Your name: AliTaze

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51507582

Your ban ID: 77078

Banned by: [FL] Jonas

Reason: BRA (80089) - Terms of Service

Involved: AliTaze, Ethan Bradberry

Why we should unban you:

First of all, i'd like to start this unban request by apologizing to Ethan Bradberry. I understand what I did was completely wrong and was also against the rules. It's just completely unjustifiable, joke or not, and I regret doing it a ton. I am truly sorry Ethan and I really hope you can forgive me.

While this doesn't justify my words at all, I was quite angry at Ethan at the time of the incident. This was due to him posting a ban request on me earlier for a reason which I thought wasn't justfied. I came onto the server and said "Where's that prick ethan at". After Ethan replied to my messege confused, I responded with "Ethan ima slice your neck open". This can be seen from these screenshots found here, taken from the ban request: https://imgur.com/a/de88F. I have absolutely no idea why I thought this would be funny at all - I really have no idea on what I was intending the outcome of this to be and was just being stupid. While I could blame my actions on many factors such as stress due to exams, it won't ever justify what I did. 

While I understand even considering my unban request is a stretch due to my quite bad ban history and me being a bit of a minge sometimes, I really want to prove you to guys I have improved a ton in the months since the ban occurred. I do still love RP and have tried out other servers in the meantime - gaining a bit of experience in stuff like PassiveRP (Which I really could do a lot more of) and using /me's and /it's. I have also recently finished my GCSEs and really hope I can play on the servers again over the summer. I'm making this unban request as I feel like I am ready to prove I am not one of those minges who don't want to RP anymore - I really miss the community and the close freinds I have made on the server and really hope you can consider giving me another chance. I really want to prove that I deserve it to you.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

Messages In This Thread
AliTaze - Unban Request - by Pollux - 07-20-2017, 04:04 AM
RE: AliTaze - Unban Request - by Ethan Bradberry - 07-20-2017, 06:56 AM
RE: AliTaze - Unban Request - by Jonas - 07-20-2017, 01:22 PM