Your name: Santacake

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:43152717[/b]

Your ban ID: 78001

Banned by: [FL:T] Viljo

Reason: BRA (81857) - FearRP - 2.1d

Involved: Cassie, Real Daddies, Zombie.

Why we should unban you:

I didn't know that I was under FearRP, and here's why:

Real Daddies and I were cruising through Evocity just chilling. I was tabbed out and blaring music in my headphones, so my senses were not that keen. It also didn't help that it was 1:30 AM where I live. At the point of Real Daddies being pulled over, I tabbed back in a couple seconds later to check on what was happening. You can tell that I was tabbed out because in the half second that I was actually seen in the video, I was just staring not moving at all in the car. For the rest of the video, you can't even see me or Zombie and see what was happening over there. I couldn't tell that Zombie was handcuffing me let alone had me under FearRP because of my POV and music playing. So since I thought you were only detaining Real Daddies I got in the car and sped away. The only point in the video that you can see that Zombie had a gun on me was when I was driving away. The notification that I was handcuffed only popped up after I got in the car and sped away as you can see in the video. If I knew I was under FearRP at that moment I wouldn't have done that. It also didn't help that I didn't have a chance to tell my side of the story in the original PR.

Messages In This Thread
Santacake UBR - by Santacake - 07-15-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: Santacake UBR - by Viljo - 07-15-2017, 06:03 PM
RE: Santacake UBR - by Santacake - 07-15-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: Santacake UBR - by NJperry - 07-18-2017, 04:06 PM