Spear
Your name: Spear

Your blacklist ID: 94204

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95125693

Reason: RDM. Violence is the last option.

Staff member who blacklisted you: Viljo

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I got accused of breaking this rule. Please notice the bold text -

4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option.

I'll start by explaining the situation. The cop came up and commanded me to move my vehicle. He threatned me by saying he would drive it down the lake otherwise. I said to him: "if you touch my car I will shoot your head off". After I said this and after a little situation that got cleared out, the cop purposely hit my car and tried to run away in his vehicle. I warned him and he called me a vagina and drove off. As I told him previously that I would "shoot his head off" if he touched my car. He purposely bumped in to my car with force and tried to escape after calling me a vagina (the forums filter the actual word he said). I killed the cop instead of letting him escape. I don't understand how I broke rule 4.1. The specific part in there saying "killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone" suits perfectly in this situation. My demands were not honoured so I killed him. I told him to not touch my car, yet he did even after my threat. Even the actual rule explains how this was not RDM.

My microhone is set off on my GeForce experience replay program, therefore you can not hear my voice in the video. However, Viljo was present and heard me threatning this cop and told him not to touch my car.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Spear - by Spear - 07-08-2017, 02:09 AM
RE: Spear - by DVN - 07-08-2017, 02:29 AM
RE: Spear - by Spear - 07-08-2017, 02:32 AM
RE: Spear - by Viljo - 07-08-2017, 06:42 PM
RE: Spear - by Awestruck - 07-08-2017, 07:41 PM