Unblacklist request
Hello,

You did indeed shoot the Security Guard. I will pull the logs when I return to my PC.

The security guard was an unarmed man in the nexus elevator. You told me that you shot him because he kept using the Elevator. You should have seen this and taken it into consideration before opening fire.

At what point did you conclude that the Security guard was a threat to your life and the lives of those around you? Surely a less than lethal option would have suited the situation better, such as a Tazer or Baton?

To me, it seemed that the shooting of this unarmed man was intentional, and you even told me ingame that you shot him because he repeatedly called the elevator. Furthermore, as a Police Officer, your job and primary objective is to preserve life and protect the citizens. May I ask how that is preserving life?

Finally, ingame you told me that you were "protecting him". You have a very odd way of protecting him, that being opening fire upon him at point-blank range. Considering he was that close, you would have been dead already if he wanted you to be, if he was armed, considering you were standing in front of the officers shooting at him while doing so yourself.

I see no reason whatsoever for me to even consider unblacklisting you as it looked very clear to me what your intention was at the time.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist request - by TheRealBellick - 06-28-2017, 12:16 AM
RE: Unblacklist request - by Reebs - 06-28-2017, 02:36 AM
RE: Unblacklist request - by TheRealBellick - 06-28-2017, 12:09 PM
RE: Unblacklist request - by Reebs - 06-28-2017, 12:58 PM
RE: Unblacklist request - by Reebs - 06-30-2017, 11:17 PM