Unban Request - Samwk2000
[quote='Reebs' pid='696228' dateline='1497880438']

Reebs, I know that it is my 5th ban for disconnecting to avoid arrest, but this time it was understandable in my opinion. I don't want to have to deal with sitting in a jail cell for 15 minutes just because someone doesn't know how to RP. I was literally just standing still, looking through the player menu. If I disconnected to avoid a valid arrest, like I have done the previous times.

Do also take note, that I did request for admin assistance on the situation, but nobody came to help, and I didn't want to have to deal with 15 minutes in a cell for no reason what so ever.

I will say that I am sorry for what I have done, and understand what I did was wrong, and from now on I will find other ways to deal with situations like this. I really enjoy playing on the server, and I can promise I won't break any more rules.

I really do enjoy playing on the server and I'm actually thinking about doing a best moments series on my YouTube channel if I do get unbanned. My YouTube channel is real. You can check it out for yourself.

www.youtube.com/kanightley

Thankyou for reading my post. I do understand that what I did was completely out of line, but I was hoping the I could get unbanned early due to the circumstances of the situation, and understand that what happened was very aggravating for me.
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Samwk2000 - by Knightley - 06-18-2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Unban Request - Samwk2000 - by Reebs - 06-19-2017, 01:53 PM
RE: Unban Request - Samwk2000 - by Knightley - 06-19-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: Unban Request - Samwk2000 - by Knightley - 06-19-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Unban Request - Samwk2000 - by Reebs - 06-19-2017, 04:20 PM