Unban request: Wrex
Your name: Wrex

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50566540

Your ban ID: 77554

Banned by: [FL] MasterNoda

Reason: Random raiding as citizen

Involved: Myself

[b]Reason why you should be unbanned: During my playtime at around 19:30 GMT i was a citizen and stumbled upon a building which had been built by the Estleback corporation. Inside there was a door that was locked via a keypad. I entered that room through following another player that was entering the room and I had infact not conducted a raid, as I didn't enter in an illegal way (as in using tools). I don't see that walking inside someones home without forcing my way inside as a raid. What I did do was tresspassing which differs from raiding and is not against the rules in any way shape or form and i think that could be handled by someone RP'ing that situation and calling the police. I also believe that being banned for 168 hours is too much for doing an alleged "raid". I had no intent in preforming illegal actions inside and instead I only was there out of curiousity (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/raiding). I had no idea that what i was doing were seen as raiding by some and I would have gladly stopped if I was told by an staff member. Sorry if I caused any trouble.[/b]

Messages In This Thread
Unban request: Wrex - by ericb0207 - 06-09-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Unban request: Wrex - by chopchop1614 - 06-09-2017, 08:51 PM