Audacity Request
Greetings Audacity,

I was the cop in this situation. I was doing my patrol as cop around the area when I heard gunshots coming from the apartments area in which I proceeded to intervene. Following my sweep of the floors I came to the top and seen a BMD inside a room with other people, in which I decided to tell them your homes will be searched by me top to bottom.

In the video I will link at the end you see me requesting a warrant on the top apartment and falling back to safety from this rebel following me. I fell back into a open room for cover in which a rebel came running down the corridor after me so I told him to leave the apartments before I arrest him. I followed him with my gun on him so he never pulled one on me and followed him to the stairs. He ran down and then came flying back up in which I panic'd and cuffed him.

I told him to stand infront of the corridor for protection over me from his fellow allies. Proceeding to tell him his rights another rebel came out of his house with an M4A1 and mowed me down in which this was Audacity.

In conclusion Audacity you broke FearRP and you cannot in no way kill me for arresting him you could of role played it properly and told me to put the gun down instead of straight up shooting. In addition the search warrant wasn't even on your apartment so I don't see why you had a need to kill me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oUwtzGfGaM

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member

Messages In This Thread
Audacity Request - by Auddacity - 06-08-2017, 02:04 PM
RE: Audacity Request - by Jordy - 06-08-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: Audacity Request - by Auddacity - 06-08-2017, 02:35 PM
RE: Audacity Request - by Auddacity - 06-08-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: Audacity Request - by Awestruck - 06-08-2017, 02:54 PM