Audacity Request
Your name: Audacity

Your ban ID: 77530

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46622260

Reason: "Breaking FearRP"

Staff member who banned you:[FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason why you should be unbanned:

I was building my base and I just bought contraband, 5 seconds later I was banned for "Breaking FearRP." Previously probably 20-35 minutes ago, me and my rebel friends were based in apartments, Me owning my own room and the rest owning their own. A cop came in (forgot his name, had 1300 hours i think) saying "I'm going to raid both of these rooms since once of you rebels decided to shoot their contra" Then I heard outside the door that he was arresting my fellow rebel, I opened my door and seen him, so I shot him knowing he was going to try and raid me and my comrades. Then he said "You're going to be banned instantly." "I'm posting a BR."

No BR was posted, [FL] AwestruckBullet joined after that incident and I was banned 20-35 minutes after that incident with no confrontation by him ( I know he doesn't have to) but It would've been nice. So I don't if that guy just said "Hey ban Audacity, he broke FearRP earlier" or what. I should've known better not to instantly shoot once I opened my door and payed attention more to seeing my friend at gunpoint by a cop.
Thanks,
-Audacity-

Messages In This Thread
Audacity Request - by Auddacity - 06-08-2017, 02:04 PM
RE: Audacity Request - by Jordy - 06-08-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: Audacity Request - by Auddacity - 06-08-2017, 02:35 PM
RE: Audacity Request - by Auddacity - 06-08-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: Audacity Request - by Awestruck - 06-08-2017, 02:54 PM