staff report
The case pertains to the fact you've all chosen to deny us based on NO evidence at all but instead the fact you just don't really want us on there which in such a way the courthouse is set up and has always operated isn't valid enough reason to maintain a ban. It is obvious Brikaas abused his power to ban us and with Big Minus' forums account he still hasn't been given a proper explanation. It seems both unprofessional and infeasible to maintain a ban on the grounds of opinions and democracy when the courthouse is clearly just that, a courthouse. You would obviously be able to find evidence if there was grounds for it and I would personally LOVE to see evidence at this point, I'd eat my hat. It may seem I am being hostile whilst saying this but in honesty I'm far from it and I just find it utterly ridiculous maintaining a ban simply because a vote was held and the majority were like ' nah don't really like em I don't want em back m8 '. I know in 2014 we wouldn't have had it like that and our case would be seen through vigorously. Quite unusual also that when Brikaas was asked he pretty much said barely anything to back up the ban other than a few mumbled words which to me entirely sums up the whole point of maintaining it, based on nothing with the person who initiated the ban being someone who I personally wouldn't trust to run a bath.

I've already stated in the UBR that I am willing to accept a shorter sentence because I did infact RDM and insult Brikaas that day yet you all seem to, and don't take this the wrong way, want to continue to defend and accept the ban a CORRUPT and ABUSIVE admin who was demoted for both those reasons put in place. I think I understand exactly why your doing it and it doesn't seem to be a justifiable way, considering half the staff team now are people who either me, Minos or our group of friends have pissed off in the past. I think Biases should be wiped out and you should all do the proper thing admins should do and judge based on the information you have and have found not based on petty arguments and incidents in the past. Seriously guys, I just ask you to for a quick moment step back and look at exactly how our cases are being treated because from our eyes and others we've asked it seems entirely out of place to how you've treated others in the past.

Also please don't use the excuse of 'abuse is not being punished', this isn't necessarily about the punishment but about how our PR was treated which we believe to be both unfair and outright ignoring the reality and situation regarding our bans because as a collective you decided in a vote you did not want us.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN

Messages In This Thread
staff report - by lordofthesilver - 06-06-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: staff report - by Reebs - 06-06-2017, 05:39 PM
RE: staff report - by lordofthesilver - 06-06-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: staff report - by Awestruck - 06-06-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: staff report - by Brikaas - 06-06-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: staff report - by Tomo - 06-07-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: staff report - by Awestruck - 06-07-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: staff report - by Awestruck - 06-08-2017, 10:30 PM