57878 & 57880

Banned by:

Console

Reason:

Hacks & Ban evading

Involved:

N/A

Why we should unban you:

I am so, so, sorry for doing what I did, it has been around 2 years now I've been banned. I was banned for trying to use hacks but was banned instantly upon hitting the activation key. I regret it, I put so much of my time and sweat into FearlessRP to lose it all for a stupid mistake that should've never happened. After looking back on my previous ban requests I feel like I should just take responsibility for what I did, it was my own fault for coming on the server with them activated. When it says ban evading I was logging on my other steam account to try and play on the server and start fresh but that was a dumb idea because as soon as I logged on it told me I was banned for ban evading. I think I should be unbanned because I thought when I role-played I made some sort of impact on the server and back in the day everyone I played with enjoyed rolling with me, it was always a great time. It has been around 2 years since I was banned and in that amount of time I have realised how much the server has meant to me, it was the only thing I played and it was one of the best gaming experiences of my life. It has been about 1 year since my last unban request and that got denied along with my other 3. I feel like I have matured and learnt my lesson. And you guys may ask how you can trust me and if I did it once will I do it again, well all I can promise is my word and actions if I was to be unbanned. If I were to be unbanned I will not mind at all if I was to be placed on some sort of watch list for the whole time I play on the server. Trying to hack was so stupid I don't encourage it, I don't know how much more I can apologise but I understand your servers rules and that you do not tolerate hacking what so ever and I broke that rule, I wish I could go back in time and not do that but it is what it is and I take full responsibility for my actions as I have already said. And ban evading was a really big mistake as it has just made this situation so much worse and doesn't look good for me. I would like to have one more chance on this server and I can promise I will not ruin it or break any rules. I want to thank you to whom ever has read through this and I appreciate your time, once again thanks very much, Zephy.

Messages In This Thread
Zephy - UBR - by Zephy - 06-05-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: Zephy - UBR - by Awestruck - 06-06-2017, 10:01 AM
RE: Zephy - UBR - by Awestruck - 06-08-2017, 12:23 PM
RE: Zephy - UBR - by Zephy - 06-08-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Zephy - UBR - by Awestruck - 06-08-2017, 01:20 PM
RE: Zephy - UBR - by Awestruck - 06-08-2017, 01:33 PM