Your name: [FL:RP] MrFinnConlon

Your ban ID: 77029

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:79431150

Reason:  BRA (79991) - Breaking FearRP / / You should know ALOT better

Staff member who banned you: [FL:T] Marvin

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Firstly let me repost my POV

The gun man's POV :

My footage or POV showing what I am able to react to.  I believe that this case should mostly be reviewed from this POV because these are the treats that I able to react to. I believe that this situation has come about as a series of misunderstandings or miscommunications. 

I am called to a mugging/hostage taking. My priority, in this case, is to protect the hostage's life while keeping myself safe. I arrive on the scene and exit my car while I am behind the cover of my car I remove my M4. I then progress on foot into the view of the gunman. I have my gun drawn as I move into the view of the gun, making so I have a weapon drawn while the gunman has a gun aimed at me. It is at this point I could have been underfearRP (A command and a threat to life) however I do have my weapon drawn. The fact that my weapon is drawn means that I am not underfearRP for my life. 

The gunman's pleas for me to lower my weapon are only heard after my gun is drawn.

I would also like to point out that from the time that I arrived on scene the gunman looks his view of the hostage/muggey and moved a distance away from him. 

Due to the fact that I have a better weapon and the hostage is clear of any threat to harm I am able to take the shot to kill. 

I can understand how that can be misinterpreted but if you take the time to review it you will find that there isn't any fearRP breakage. 

-Finn
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here

Messages In This Thread
UBLR : [FL:RP] MrFinnConlon - by MrFinnConlon - 04-25-2017, 10:02 PM
RE: UBLR : [FL:RP] MrFinnConlon - by Marvin - 04-25-2017, 10:18 PM
RE: UBLR : [FL:RP] MrFinnConlon - by MrFinnConlon - 04-25-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: UBLR : [FL:RP] MrFinnConlon - by Awestruck - 04-25-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: UBLR : [FL:RP] MrFinnConlon - by Floodify - 04-27-2017, 05:18 PM