UBR
First of all I would like to thank you for the quick reply.

I would like to start off with the reason to why I wanted to rejoin Fearless. A few months back I got in contact with some old friends that I used to play with on FL and we talked about all the things we did on FL. I thought about trying to get unbanned since I really enjoyed playing and spending my time on there. I made so many great friends that I still have who I am today and It has changed me quite a bit as a person.

I waited until now cause I was not even sure with myself, I wanted to make sure I read through all the rules and made sure I would not fuck up like I did again. I was really stupid and I really regret all my actions, they were childish and I have no clue why I even did it. But now I am 100% sure that I have changed enough and that I fully understand the rules and am ready to rejoin the community as a member once more.

I think I have changed because I have matured in the time that I have been suspended from FL. I want to show that I am ready to rejoin and begin again with a fresh start. I accept what I did was wrong and I have learnt from my mistakes. I would really love to be able to rejoin FL since I made so many great friends there and I have loads of great memories of fun times with me and my friends. If I get this chance I can prove to everyone that I have changed and am a new person.

Messages In This Thread
UBR - by Escorpion - 04-16-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: UBR - by Escorpion - 04-18-2017, 05:08 AM
RE: UBR - by Hitman - 04-18-2017, 07:11 PM
RE: UBR - by Escorpion - 04-19-2017, 12:02 AM