ffffReebs Unban Request
Wink 
Your name: ffffReebs

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:155765207[/b]

Your ban ID: 76832

Banned by: 
[FL] Reebs

Reason: Mass propkill, threatening to kill me, ToS. Changing jobs to avoid me MULTIPLE times, no intent to RP. Bye bye!

Involved: Me and Jewish Cowboy

Why we should unban you: Inspiration is a stimulating feeling that we seek to motivate us, to continue pressing forward through hardships and to find meaning amidst chaos. What inspires us is sometimes found in the rarest of forms. It is sometimes in plain sight. It is often stumbled upon without intention, and it is sometimes graciously handed to us in the form of wise words, spoken by experienced and influential minds. For those who are feeling aimlessly lost in the journey to find themselves, those who are feeling stuck under the darkest clouds waiting for a ray of sunshine and those who simply need a dose of encouragement, heed these words of wisdom. From some of the most gifted minds to the greatest influencers of our generation. I want to Inspire and thrive on this server please take into consideration my time writing this. This is my favourite server on all of this prosperous game. My sadness goes out to everyone I affected, my apology goes a thousand miles.

Messages In This Thread
ffffReebs Unban Request - by ogza - 04-15-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: ffffReebs Unban Request - by Reebs - 04-15-2017, 06:13 PM
RE: ffffReebs Unban Request - by ogza - 04-15-2017, 07:42 PM
RE: ffffReebs Unban Request - by Reebs - 04-15-2017, 08:07 PM
RE: ffffReebs Unban Request - by ogza - 04-16-2017, 11:47 PM
RE: ffffReebs Unban Request - by Reebs - 04-16-2017, 11:59 PM
RE: ffffReebs Unban Request - by Reebs - 04-22-2017, 12:07 AM