Unban Requeat ItsRucka
Your name: ItsRucka

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66875381

Your ban ID: 60519

Banned by: Raptor

Reason: Hacks

Involved: None

Why we should unban you: I know what I did wrong, It was a silly mistake which never should have happened and will never happen again.
I will just be completely honest with you I tried to cheat yes I can't lie and say it was a mistake because I forgot it open and stuff like that but I will tell that I was immature and I was acting childish at the time and I am more mature now, I did a stupid mistake which cost me playing on a server which I really liked.
I understood what I did and learned my lesson from this and promise I will never do it again and all I ask if I can only have a second chance which I promise not to throw away.
I changed, I grew, time have passed and I really want to have a chance to play again on the server, I just really hope you will give me a second chance because I have changed and I really would like to have a chance to play again on the server.
I am a mature now and I know what I've done and I know I will never repeat this stupid mistake again it was just stupid to try that and I really just want to have a chance to play again on the server which I haven't played for a long time.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Requeat ItsRucka - by ItsRucka - 04-07-2017, 09:27 PM
RE: Unban Requeat ItsRucka - by Jonas - 04-08-2017, 07:26 AM
RE: Unban Requeat ItsRucka - by ItsRucka - 04-08-2017, 11:24 AM
RE: Unban Requeat ItsRucka - by Jonas - 04-10-2017, 12:18 PM