unban request
Your name: Icanfuckurbich

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56584636

Your ban ID: 76558

Banned by: [FL:T] Mintblackbeard  

Reason: Alledgedly Breaking fearrp

Why we should unban you: Clearly in the video he was detaining those 2 dudes, not me. I had just stepped out of my Motel room as you can see we were at the motel... when he started to arrest the 2 dudes I pulled my pistol on him, in which then he pulled his gun back out, Keep in mind He was NOT detaining me.. he was detaining the 2 guys seen in the video, i was just a bystander therefore I did NOT break FearRP. Me being a Bystander watching these guys get arrested and him pulling his handcuffs to detain THEM, not me... means I am allowed to pull a weapon.. Anyways I think a 1 day ban is Unfair to me Given the fact that i WAS NOT IN ANY WAY being detained. I understand if you though he was detaining me aswell but he wasnt as you can clearly see in the video he posted in the PR forums i wasnt standing near the 2 that was being detained i was watching as a bystander because my motel room was right behind me so i think thats enough to prove i didnt break a rule. Earlier that day all the cops were RDAing everyone so at that time the cops were being a bit corrupt not giving people time to get to there houses during a lockdown I was arrested 3 times in a row 15 mins each after spawning.

Messages In This Thread
unban request - by CallOfBootyâ„¢ - 03-27-2017, 07:51 AM
RE: unban request - by MrFinnConlon - 03-27-2017, 11:06 AM
RE: unban request - by mintblackbeard - 03-27-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: unban request - by Random - 03-27-2017, 04:01 PM