Unban Request: AndrewLostTime
Hello.

There are a few areas which I would like to address before explaining the situation.

Incomplete Ban reason.

You firstly do not add the entire ban reason into your UBR, you seem to have left out the part where it said "Even after warned" which i'm pretty sure was deliberate. The ban reason stating you were given a chance and you not adding it in quite clearly shows you're trying to victimize yourself in whatever way possible.

"Threatening" Alligation

I would like to add that "threaten" is a rather harsh choice of words. You were breaking FearRP and I simply warned you of what would happen if you persisted and because you didn't listen, I had to ban you. If I had banned you without any notice you probably wouldn't be happy with that either. 

What actually happened was I received an @ call from [FL:RP] Flame claiming you were breaking FearRP, so I teleported over and began watching invisible. I watched for about 10-15 seconds and they were both asking through their Mic's for you to get out of the car with their weapons drawn, you didn't move an inch. You were arguing with them and demanding them to explain themselves. You haven't been very truthful about this either because I was watching invisible and could hear them quite clearly asking you multiple to times to exit the vehicle. 

I then instruct you to stop stalling the situation and listen to what they are saying otherwise you would face suspension for FearRP. I then went invisible and began watching again, Flame then asked you a second time to exit the car (which you didn't) you were just sending me /pm's to me. By now, you had pretty much demonstrated that you weren't going to listen so I banned you.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: AndrewLostTime - by Scoobomination - 03-20-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: Unban Request: AndrewLostTime - by NJperry - 03-20-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Unban Request: AndrewLostTime - by Jonas - 03-20-2017, 07:16 PM