Unban Request: AndrewLostTime
I'll start off by saying I'm incredible peeved. I have never ever received a ban in the hundreds of hours I have played on Fearless and this was completely unfair.

Your name: AndrewLostTime

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35111084

Your ban ID: 76491

Banned by: NJPerry

Reason: "Breaking FearRP"

Involved: [FL:RP] Flame and NJPerry

Why we should unban you: I didn't break FearRP in the slightest and I was threatened by NJPerry despite him having absolutely no idea what was going on, he just teleported in and threatened me, then about 30 seconds later teleported back and banned me. What happened was I just pulled out of the lake grassy bit with the dock and started driving down the road, an ambulance and a police car both with sirens on were behind me so I pulled to the side of the road to let them passed. The police car then turned to block me in, I was a bit confused but stayed stationary nevertheless. He got out of his car and stood next to me on the drivers side, he then typed in localooc "/engine off" so I responded "or you could ask me in character to turn my engine off" as he didn't say anything up until then. He then just stood with a holstered m16 next to me. I asked repeatedly why he pulled me over and he didn't say anything. I then made a request saying I was being harassed and requested another officer. Then another officer turned up (Never got their name) and I continued in voice chat to ask if I was free to leave as I had been given no instructions. This is when NJPerry popped in, threatened to ban me and left. I /pm'd me that I don't appreciate being threatened whenhe didn't know the situation and didn't know that they hadn't said a single thing IC to me. He then popped back in and banned me. The first screenshot starts with me taking out my toolbox to fix my car at the lake to then drive out.
Screenshots are the full chat log. Red dots are the relevant points to the case, everything else is laws and other players OOC.

* http://imgur.com/a/HTeDX *

I have never been banned on Fearless and am quite proud of that and I'm not going to start breaking fundamental rules now. I was never given any in character instructions and was banned without any assessment of the situation. 

I hope to get this ban removed and my ban count to go back down to zero, thank you.

-AndrewLostTime

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: AndrewLostTime - by Scoobomination - 03-20-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: Unban Request: AndrewLostTime - by NJperry - 03-20-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Unban Request: AndrewLostTime - by Jonas - 03-20-2017, 07:16 PM