Ranger's Unban Request
--Posting on behalf of Ranger, I have nothing to do with this unban request other that posting for Ranger--

Your name: Ranger

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103998288

Your ban ID: 74246

Banned by: [FL]SnowredWolf

Reason: ToS

Involved: [FL]AwestruckBullet, [FL]SnowredWolf

Why we should unban you:
Straight off I’ll admit that I am completely in the wrong, I regret everything that I did. I am deeply sorry for any harm I may have caused to this community, also for lying in my previous unban request. To be honest I was angry with myself for doing something so stupid and getting myself banned permanently. I would’ve done anything to get myself unbanned including lying in the courthouse. I personally believe in second chances, do you?

Back when the leak happened my PC was broken so I joined the TS on my laptop, I thought what I was doing funny because I was stupid. I was told to spread it and did it blindly because I was a complete idiot. I didn’t think it would cause much harm, evidently, I was wrong.
I apologise for lying when I was confronted about it.

After losing interest in Gmod for a month, I came back and started RPing on different servers. I found it a lot more fun than I previously did, hence why I believe I am ready to RP on Fearless again.

To conclude I am sorry, and I regret my actions. If I am unbanned I promise to keep to the rules to the best of my ability.

I hope that this Unban Request has persuaded you to unban me.

Regards, Ranger.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator

Messages In This Thread
Ranger's Unban Request - by Eclipze - 03-18-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: Ranger's Unban Request - by Rylund - 03-23-2017, 05:01 PM