Posting on behalf of Kippsee

Your name: kippsee

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32750056

Your ban ID: 73048

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: TOS

Involved: Can't remember

Why we should unban you:
I wouldn't blame you if you turn a blind eye and end up denying it without reviewing because of everything I have done, probably doubled accounted at least 3 or so times now after the main ban on this account. However that was when I was never off my pc, I don’t really have time to mess around on servers anymore due to more important things. I’ve pretty much lost everything on my main account due to the fact that I gave literally everything away so technically spending hundreds of pounds on a server just to lose it all would be enough of a punishment in the first place. You’re probably thinking well that was my fault, I knew what I was getting myself into when doing that therefore I do accept responsibility for every action I have committed myself to.

Despite everything I have done, which is a lot, not all my 2000+ hours were full of me being a twat. It was just the last 10 hours of my whole time where I began to mess around, which is literally 0.5% of the total time of me playing on the server. My roleplay points can show that I wasn’t just a huge pain in the arse throughout

Even if you are still thinking that I would just do it again, then there is such thing as compromise so then I can prove to you that I am serious about this. I had one other ban before my ToS ban and a couple of blacklists, which a large percentage was given when I was messing around. So instead of keeping me banned fully, why not unban me and let me prove that I wouldn’t do it again by giving me a condition where any sort of trouble within like 1 or 2 months will get me banned with no chance of coming back. I know it is a big ask but see it as an opportunity for you also, to bring back one of your experienced players to the servers, with forgetting all the bad things I have done imagine what positives I brought to the server beforehand and what I could still possibly do to help.
Kippsee: If this request gets denied then fair enough, after being banned for a long time, it would be nice to come back onto the server and start fresh (if I even have the time to do so). Even if that includes popping on now and then just to see what is happening, it would probably encourage me to do something apart from messing around in the future if I do get unbanned.
Anyway it is up to you now, if this is an instant denial then that’s 10 minutes of my life wasted. I just hope you may reconsider and come accept this or come up with some sort of solution so I can at least prove to you that I am serious about this.

Messages In This Thread
Kippsee UBR request - by JoshZ - 03-10-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: Kippsee UBR request - by Rylund - 03-16-2017, 02:32 PM
RE: Kippsee UBR request - by JoshZ - 03-16-2017, 04:55 PM
RE: Kippsee UBR request - by Rylund - 03-21-2017, 03:52 PM