Unblacklist Request: Coupcake - Unsupported Props
(03-05-2017, 10:04 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Good evening,

If you truely were setting up, than please explain me why I already saw people using the dupe.
Multiple administrators told me that your dupe kept on people getting killed, and that you were warned for it not being supported by any other prop(s) to make it realistic.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator

Good evening love

The dupe was moving as the cart has to be setup before it can run smoothly, for example getting it onto the rails. (You can see it get stuck in the video, to which I try to resolve) 

I'd also like to add that I am very restricted with 30 props, and when I ask for extensions it is never replied to. 

If the dupe is truly a problem, then why did some staff say it's fine and even minge with it themselves / Purposely kill people with it? 

When I don't have enough props to guard it off, and people are purposely jumping on to kill themselves, there's not much I can do, and I won't scrap my RP that I spent a lot of time building because people want to fuck about with it, that is not fair. 

I have told you multiple times that the first warning was hardly a warning, and it was resolved quickly by Hostage, and this time you handed a blacklist before my friend could even get here to add the supports. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unblacklist Request: Coupcake - NLR - by Coupcunt - 03-05-2017, 10:20 PM