Unblacklist Request: Coupcake - Unsupported Props
Video 
Your name: ♈ Coupcake ♈

Your blacklist ID: 90254

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:45802432[/b]

Reason: Unsupported Props | Failure to comply with warnings

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Brikaas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Firstly, my friend Wheatcake, whom I was in a Teamspeak with had agreed to use props to support the track, due to me not having enough prop as to begin with I was showing him what I had built, until we agreed to RP it as an actual ride. 

Brikaas had then removed parts of the track causing the cart to fly off and kill somebody. Following that, he had brought me to a roof where he begins saying I've had warnings about the structure (Does not say what warnings, however Ill provide information on the ones I HAVE GOT below) saying I had ignored them. I have only received one warning about the structure, which was supports. This has been corrected in the first time I was warned by Hostage. I've also never been told to remove it! 

I've asked permission from a staff member before regarding this ride, and they have agreed that it is smooth and safe. (I cannot remember the staff member, possibly Sparx) I have not been told to not spawn it, nor has it been removed in its lifetime. 

The community enjoys the ride, and I've had many good feedback due to it, as well as Staff members adding their own goodies to it. INCLUDING THRUSTERS!!! 

Here is my evidence video, contradicting almost every point that Brikaas made which I also spent way too much time on. 
I can add the full unedited clip if necessary

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist Request: Coupcake - Unsupported Props - by Coupcunt - 03-05-2017, 06:09 PM