racoon
hello so after a fewtimes calling an admin for rdm nothing happend then cdm call again nothing happen  then i died when i jumped on a bed died instantly due a glitch/bug so called again  no answer at all  so i just decided to break the NLR as it was not a correct and truefully death  then racoon showed up verry agresive language   asking me why iwas breaking NLR  i told hem honest bug  then he says to me there is nobug (also on a very agresive tone) so i told hem spawn to my last death position (light irritated)  and yes he spawned  back on the bed where i died due the glitch/bug inside the empire hotel    then still says there is no bug and just gave me a 2hr NLR blacklist 

in my eyes do i see it as verry unrespect full  yes it was kind of bussy on the server but still u shoulden disrespect any player      i feel with this verry insulted and dis repsected by the admin/moderator racoon
thismight be denied by sir racoon it self   but i just wanted to tell my side of the storry and also do ithink the BL was unfair 

regards Reno
Regards   [FL:RP] Reno

Messages In This Thread
racoon - by renonl - 03-05-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: racoon - by Awestruck - 03-05-2017, 04:39 PM
RE: racoon - by Raccoon - 03-05-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: racoon - by renonl - 03-05-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: racoon - by Awestruck - 03-05-2017, 05:54 PM