Unban request (14 months since ban)
Your name: Eddie (name during the time I got banned: Jebane blyatruski)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33022902

Your ban ID: 69435

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: Propspamming, causing major server lag.

Involved: I don't remember.

Why we should unban you: By the time I got banned which over 14 months ago I believe I was trolling around minging pretty much, I joined server after server just to minge around having fun for the moment then later get banned, which was a mistake of course. I would not make a unban request after 14+ months of getting banned if I didn't like perp. The reason I made a unban request is to prove that I'm not a minge anymore, I can RP properly and the main reason I made this request is because I love the gamemode Perp which I spent 700+ gmod hours on but not on FL:RP. FL:RP are the active ones that are still alive over the years. I decided to come back and play the gamemode that I love. I know the stupid mistake I did, I'm aware of the punishment, it was justified. However all I want is a second chance. To play on your servers. The ban however was permanent.

I apologize for the shit I have done and it won't repeat again.

This is a copy paste from my last thread I made 4 months ago. I had a chance to be unbanned by Snowred but I didn't reply in the thread because I felt like it took too long to get a admin reply. However I would like to try again since I started playing garrys mod again as my primary game.

Right now it been 14 months since the ban.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

EDIT: I read the rules and understood them, also read the guide. So incase I would be unbanned I can prevent getting punished again.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request (14 months since ban) - by Eddie - 02-28-2017, 07:26 PM